The motorized Sky Light Shade System uses a Somfy Sonesse 50 motor. Compatible with a full range of RTS controls and accessories, you can control your Sky Light Shade System with a remote, and app, or voice commands with Somfy myLink.
- Spring box can be directly ceiling mounted. Recommended to be installed into 19 mm plywood or 20 gauge steel.
- Minimum 3″ mounting depth is required. There are two 3/16″ spring lock pin holes on the front of the spring box on either side.
- Minimum 6″ mounting depth is required in order to conceal the spring lock pin holes behind the spring box.
- Each discrete, unintrusive tension cable unwinds effortlessly as the shade moves.
- Cover is easy to remove for servicing.
- Cable connectors are pre-attached to ensure the bottom bar can be adapted easily to the system.
- The concealed Vulcan springs on each side allow the shade to have an even pull force. The constant tension applied on both sides keep the bottom bar balanced and the fabric taut as the shade is operated.
- Available in a variety of colours to coordinate with any décor.
- Sleek, square cassette with slightly curved edges.
- Completely assembled cassette is balanced and tested during manufacturing to ensure proper performance after installation.
- A unique floating system allows both the drive and idle ends of the shade to be leveled after installation to compensate for uneven mounting conditions.
- Square cassette with defined edges.
- Conceals roller and components for a very clean and contemporary appearance.
- Universal bracket suits all mounting conditions.
- Commercial grade aluminum construction.
Square Bottom Bar
The Square Bottom Bar has a slim profile compatible with side channels and has dimensional stability in order to prevent bending on wider width shades. Anodized finish only.
Finish & Colour Options
|Spring Box (Aluminum)|
|Square Bottom Bar|
|Vision V-102 and Bracket Covers (Aluminum)|
|Fascia SF4 (Aluminum) and Bracket Covers (Metal)|