Rechargeable motorization line features robust motors with bi-directional communication, solar power, and smart home integration. Rechargeable motors make home automation simple and affordable.
- Built-in rechargeable battery.
- Low power consumption for decreased energy costs and sustainability.
- Motors and accessories are value priced.
- Motors are easily recharged with a plugin DC charger.
- Optional solar panel is available for effortless recharging.
- A full charge enables up to 300 up/down cycles.
- Ideal for roller shades, Interlude and Illusions.
- 15 channel remote and 15 channel wall switch options available.
- Can retrofit your existing open roll shades.
The sleek and stylish Connector is easy to set up, plus it offers effortless functionality and compelling features:
- App interface that allows you to set custom pictures of each shade being controlled. iOS and Android compatible.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa* and Google Home*
- *Amazon and Google devices not included
- Wireless internet connection (2.4Ghz, 802.11b/n/g only), no need to plug in to a router.
- Personalized user accounts.
- Control up to 30 motors, 20 timers, 20 rooms, and 20 scenes.
Occasionally plug-in to recharge your motor, recharging cycle varies by shade size and usage.
Pushing the Limits
With windows getting bigger and taller, demand for larger motorization options is on the rise. Most windows aren’t wired up for automated shades, so wire-free systems are being asked to perform ever more heavy lifting. Thankfully, our product technicians are always testing and perfecting our systems and pushing our limit sizes. We have developed custom-made crown and idle end adapters that allow us to use larger 2″ tubes for wire-free systems, but with the following limitations.
- Available for 2Nm Bidirectional motors
- Larger wire-free shades will require more frequent recharges.
- Warranty on the motor will be reduced to 2 years
|Motor||Order Code||Torque(s)||Noise Level||Minimum Width||Power Type||Control Type||Roller Shades||Interlude||Illusions||Roman Shades|
|SG Bi-Directional||SGRM||0.7Nm - 2.0Nm||≤ 55 - 58dBA||21”||8V, 12V DC||Choose from Control Options|