Roller blinds can be replaced with Eclisse shades or Zebra blinds, which provide a stylish touch to any space. A single, continuous fabric layer is doubled back on itself in eclisse shades. In this way, the blind can be completely closed or completely open. The stripes are arranged so that they may either be seen through the blind or completely obstruct the view.
We’ve recently included a blackout version of this fantastic material among our many options! Aside from the living room, these may also be fantastic in the bedroom. Previously, they were only used in the living room.
Our Eclisse shades are created with high-quality components to ensure that the final product is pleasing to the consumer and long-lasting.
Features of Eclisse Shades
Using one continuous piece of fabric, a light-filtering voile sheer and a semi-opaque privacy fabric are woven together to create this stunning shade. Sliding the vertical louvers to their lowest position allows for a mellow, diffused light to fill the room. Create a fabric of privacy without total darkness by adjusting the louvers’ position. A built-in valance can be painted to match the base fabric or fabric wrapped to provide a uniform appearance when the shade is fully lifted, disappearing inside the aluminum headrail.
There are battery and low-voltage systems that wall switches or remotes can operate, sun sensors that monitor the sun and timers, touch panels, and smartphones or other android devices. Integration with home automation and third-party control systems is also possible.
- The material is 100 percent polyester, making cleanup a breeze.
- Large windows can be treated with this product.
- The minimum mounting depth for a conventional headrail is 1,” and the maximum is 3 1/4″.
- There aren’t any apparent ladders or ropes.
- Moderately efficient in terms of energy consumption
- Compared to typical window treatments, this product requires minimal stacking space.
- Unless used in conjunction with a second shade product, this is not an option for bedrooms that need to be darkened.
- Increase your level of privacy when you need it the most.
- It is able to protect your skin from the sun’s damaging ultraviolet radiation by 95%.
- Beautiful and useful, the new Zebra panel design is both.
- The shades have a distinctive designer appearance due to alternating solid and screened panels.
- For ultimate privacy and weather protection, you can choose fully solid panels or a combination of solid and screen panels.
- Each blind can be adjusted from completely open to completely closed.
What is the function of this shade?
The transparent and solid components alternate as the fabric descends and ascends through the cassette at the top, giving the blind or shade the maximum amount of adjustability possible.
Is it a hassle to keep these blinds clean?
When the gliding mechanism on the bottom is activated, they do not need to be cleaned. Use a feather duster or a low-suction vacuum to clean as needed.
Are these shades popular?
They’re indeed slick and easy, and they’re a big hit in the new-home market—one of the most in-demand window coverings of the twenty-first century, with a wide range of applications.
Our Eclisse Shades are made specifically to suit Canada’s weather condition
As you are aware, due to Canada’s weather conditions, the materials that are used can be damaged in no time but keep in mind that the materials we use for your blinds have great quality and are designed to fit Canada’s weather conditions. They are durable and long-lasting. So don’t worry because your blinds will be in good hands, and their quality is guaranteed.
All of the products and Eclisse shades we offer are DIY, and you don’t need any outside help, but if you are busy or not familiar with the installation process, our experts can come at any time you desire and do the job for you.