It’s reasonable to assume that most people are familiar with the operation of a roller blind. But motorized blinds do the same but more effortlessly and faster.
What are motorized blinds?
For a fraction of what you might expect, motorized blinds are a cutting-edge new innovation that provides both luxury and convenience. With a motorized blind, you don’t have to get up and lean over any ornaments on your window sills to adjust your blind; instead, you can press a button and watch your blind effortlessly rise or fall. Even though they represent a significant technological leap forward in the world of window furnishings, these blinds are incredibly easy to install and configure.
Why choose motorized blinds?
- INNOVATIVE TO SAVE ENERGY: Electric blinds can help you reduce your carbon footprint while saving money on your utility bills. According to a study, up to 40% of heat loss can be reduced by motorized blinds.
- SMART HOME: You can use your smartphone, tablet, or Amazon Alexa to control your blinds and other home appliances with the latest home automation technology.
- SECURE: Automated blinds can deter burglars while you’re away. Using a smartphone app, you can program your electric blinds to open and close at specific times.
- GET A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP: If you’re having trouble sleeping, electric blackout blinds can help. When you wake up, set your blinds to open automatically.
- QUIET: To avoid disturbing the rest of the household, electric blinds are surprisingly quiet when being opened and closed.
- TIMELESS: Electric blinds are simple to operate, and they’ll still look great in a few years.
- SAFE: Electric blinds, which do not necessitate the use of hanging cords, are significantly safer in homes with children or pets.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: In addition to a one-year parts warranty, all of our motorized blinds come with a five-year motor warranty from the manufacturer.
Types of motorized blinds
Your decision to install motorized blinds in your home can be both exciting and daunting. These blinds come in a wide variety of styles and options. To make an informed decision, you must know about the various types of blinds. Choosing the right blinds for your home starts with understanding the different types of motorized blinds that are out there.
What are motorized blinds options available?
There are many types of motorized blinds, including:
The batteries in motorized interior blinds can last anywhere from one to five years. It’s much easier to install them because you don’t need an electricity supply! It’s possible to schedule these motorized blinds to open and close at predetermined times, even while you’re away for the summer. Your home’s interior will look better due to using these products.
External roller shutters can be operated with remote control if they are motorized. A wired connection can be used instead of the battery in some models. The shutters can be set to their ‘My Favorite’ position for everyday use.
External Venetian Blinds
External Venetian blinds come in two basic varieties, which can be motorized blinds. The standard blind and the all-metal blind let you adjust the amount of sunlight entering your home. Once you’ve found the right balance, you can program your blinds to open at the same position every time you use the remote control. There is an option for those who want a Venetian blind look but don’t want to deal with the hassle of adjusting them every day: motorized Venetian blinds.
Sun and privacy are both enhanced by vertical screens, a type of blind. If the rail system vertical screen is motorized, a vertical track installed at either side of the window raises and lowers the screen. Outside your house, you’ll find a small, discrete box containing the motor. Additionally, a wind sensor is integrated into the unit, ensuring that your vertical screens are raised to prevent damage on windy days.
For more information and advice on the best-motorized blinds, talk to the experts at Condocosmetics.